Logitech Wireless Presenter R800 with Laser Pointer
Your slideshow presentation is ready. The room is full. And with your wireless Logitech Professional R800 Presenter in hand, you're set to grab hold of your audience. Aim the laser pointer at the screen and everyone sees your point. The brilliant green laser light is strong enough to be seen clearly, even across a large conference hall. Move smoothly and confidently from slide to slide with intuitive one-touch controls. Focus on your presentation, instead of the clock, with an easy-to-set timer and vibrating alerts to help you manage your time. And with no wires or cables, there's nothing to hold you back from moving around and working the room. Whether you're making a sales presentation in a hotel ballroom or giving a professional lecture in a 2,000-seat auditorium, you'll get and keep their attention from first slide to last.
- Get everyone in the room laser focused on that important sales point, chart, map location or technical diagram. Just aim and press the laser control button to highlight anything on the screen. LCD display? Plasma display? Projection screen? No matter what presentation screen you use, this powerful green laser pointer is easy to see—even in a brightly lit conference room or from across a large convention hall.
- Want to know how much time you have left without checking your watch in the middle of your presentation? Simply set your total presentation time with the built-in timer. With the easy-to-read LCD display, you check your remaining time without your audience even knowing. The presenter will silently vibrate with a 5-, 2- and 0-minute warning that tells you it's time to wrap up.
- Walk the aisles. Circle the conference table. Seize the stage. Your Logitech Professional Presenter R800 keeps you in total control of your slideshow as you move freely around the room, engaging your audience. And if you wander too far, no worries. A reception-level indicator lets you know before you move out of wireless range—an impressive 100 feet.
- Press the right arrow button to advance to the next slide. Press the left arrow button to go back. Start or stop your presentation when you're ready or use the black screen button to shift the attention back to you. It's that simple. The contoured buttons are located in just the right place and easy to find by touch. So you can run through your slides with confidence—without even having to look at the presenter in your hand.
- Simply plug the powerful and reliable 2.4 GHz receiver into your computer's USB port and you're ready to present. No waiting. No hassles. No software to install. When you're done, store the receiver in the built-in docking bay inside the presenter. It also comes complete with a convenient protective carrying case. So you can grab your audience's attention, wherever the road takes you.