GIGABYTE GA-B250M-Gaming 5 LGA 1151 Motherboard
CPU - Support for 7th and 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/ Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/ Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package, L3 cache varies with CPU
Chipset - Intel® B250 Express Chipset
Memory - 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture.
- Support for DDR4 2400* / 2133 MHz memory modules* To support 2400 MHz or XMP memory, you must install a 7th generation processor.
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* To support 2400 MHz or XMP memory, you must install a 7th generation processor.
Onboard Graphics - Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz* Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
Audio - Realtek® ALC1220 codec
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
LAN - Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
Expansion Slots - 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slots(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
Storage Interface - Chipset:
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
Multi-Graphics Technology - Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies
USB - Chipset:
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- 5 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (3 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Internal I/O Connectors -
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 2 x system fan headers
- 1 x system fan/water cooling pump header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
- 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
- 1 x RGB (RGBW) LED strip extension cable header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors:
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- 3 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
- 5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
I/O Controller - iTE® I/O Controller Chip
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Overheating warning
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed control
* Whether the fan (pump) speed control function is supported will depend on the fan (pump) you install.
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
Platform Power Management
System Information Viewer
USB DAC-UP 2
- Support for 3TB+ Unlock
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Windows® 10 64-bit (for 7th Generation Intel® Processors)
- Windows® 10 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit / Windows® 7 32-bit / 64-bits (for 6th Generation Intel® Processors)
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
Form Factor - Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 24.4cm